cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Loans update issue in ehp7

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are at EHP7 and using WDABAP based loans applications.

After approval of loan request, in ecc we run the HINUUPDATE_INFTY_LOANS_ESS report to update IT 0045 for approved loan requests.

It's not updating the field ANRTE with repayment instalment, it's updating in TILBT field.

When i check the standard code in include UUPDATE_INFTY_LOANS_ESS_F03, during processing of the record the repayment amount value is passing to TILBT instead of ANRTE.

ps_p0045-tilbt = gs_loan_request-repay_install.

Due to this during payroll processing it's not deducting the amount.

I check for the OSS note for any fix exist but no notes in service market place.

I can customize this report for time being and process it, but before to that want to check with others any one face this issue or any OSS notes released.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Issue Resolved .

Web dynpro Loans  Package Used- PAOC_FACE_ESS_IN_LOAN

Loan Request service - HRESS_LOAN_EE_OVP_TREE_IN

Loan Approval Service- HRESS_LOAN_AP_OVP_TREE_IN

New Loan Request service- HRESS_LOAN_AC_GAF_IN

Please do configure these 2 services in LPD_CUST given below

Loan Request service - HRESS_LOAN_EE_OVP_TREE_IN

Loan Approval Service- HRESS_LOAN_AP_OVP_TREE_IN

Activate the same Using SCIF T code

Regards

LOkesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was reading your Post and I have few Issues regarding the Loans. Our Instances are on SAP 6.0 EHP 7 . I just wanted to know are there any standard Web dynpro components for Loans in EHP 7 and are there any standard I views given by SAP on Loans . I am not able to find the Web dynpro Application and component for Loans India .I need the Component name please.  I have been looking from all angles and couldn't explore.

Is this a problem from basis which needs to be activated in SCIF ?

Please do let me know.

Thanks and regards

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can find the Loans applications in package PAOC_FACE_ESS_IN_LOAN

Loan Request App: HRESS_LOAN_EE_OVP_TREE_IN

Loan Approval App: HRESS_LOAN_AP_OVP_TREE_IN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shankar,

You mean to tell the Loan request and Loan approval are in Web Dynpro ABAP Stack. I had raised an OSS Message to SAP and they have replied that to follow the Note- 2062247 - Loans - Webdynpro ABAP Revamp functionality

This should be available from

EA-HRCIN606SAPK-60647INEAHRCINEA-HRCIN607SAPK-60736INEAHRCINEA-HRCIN608SAPK-60813INEAHRCIN

Also the package should be   PAOC_faCE_ESS_IN_LOAN  ????

But My issue is I am able to find the find the package . But i am not able to find the Web Dynpro Component and Application.

Regards

Lokesh

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to expand the Webdynrpo folder in that package. Then you can see al applications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shankar,

Thanks for your Quick Reply. Below is the screen shot attached attached below as per our system.

I have Opened SE80 and checked as per your suggestion and i get only 2 nodes under this Package. What i feel is We need to Update the Note 2062247 - Loans - Webdynpro ABAP Revamp functionality isnt it ?

Then we might get the below nodes as mentioned  by your screen shot .isnt it ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rather than customizing may be raise the OSS message, SAP will fix it, if not then you can enhance the code.