cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of View in SPROXY - Unable to Find Interfaces

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I see that SPROXY transaction code looks bit different when compared to the ECC system which are on older Basis component like SAP Basis 700.

My current ECC system is on SAP Basis 740, where i find the Enterprise Browser in SPROXY tcode as follows -

In this i am feeling very difficult to find the interfaces, it has several other things. I would be comfortable with the old view, where we can view mirror image of our ESR. Example for the same i have shown below -

Please help me out with this or please let me know where i can find the Service interfaces in the new view, using which i can implement the proxy and test the interfaces.

Regards,

Nitin Deshpande

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member202642
Participant

Hi Nitin,

In 7.4 go like this:

SPROXY(T-code)->Source->ESR->SWCs

Here you will be able to see all the SWCVs and you'll find the corresponding namespace under SWCVs.

Regards,

Aamir

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Aamir. I found the Service interface by navigating as mentioned by you above.

But the view is not similar to the one which was in the system with lower Basis component version like 700, where it would display only those SWCVs which are visible in PI system ESR and sproxy would be mirror image of our ESR.

And also the view differentiates based on the Outbound and Inbound interfaces. Outbound Interfaces are called as "Service Providers" and Inbound Interfaces as "Service Consumers", increasing the readability of the objects.

Regards,

Nitin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

maciej_lis
Discoverer

Utilities -> Settings -> Proxy Generation (one of the last tabs) -> set Enterprise Service Browser = 'ESR Browser' (and reopen SPROXY)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Helo Nitin,

Browse through the SWCVs.

But I guess your not connected to ESR.

Are you connected to ESR or only local objects are displayed?

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your reply. I am connected to the ESR by configuring the RFC destination in Integration Engine configuration of SXMB_ADM.

And i am able to test the proxies too. But i am not happy with the view. I do not why all the objects are shown and why the SPROXY is not a mirror image of PI's ESR.

Regards,

Nitin