cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message deficit to sl unrestricted during stock adjustment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a got problem which is very important to resolve for my careers. I recently started to work on SAP WM module with mm. I got stuck in my first Assignment . It is happening during UAT.

My client is using Z Physical Verification.

They have customized it

for   Enter count

Manual Count

Gift Count

comparison

Serial number alignment

Stock Adjustment

When We are doing serial alignment, when we click on stock adjustment  it is showing an error for a particular material deficit to sl 2020 unrestricted for 5 qt.

I have difference in two location

SL      Physical count      system Count  diffrence

2010    15                              20                  -5

2020     5                                0                     5

In Ls26

Count is

SL/Storage type

999  - 5  qt

2010   20 qt

2020     5 qt

Please advise what action I need to take ,

I have not found my answer in scn. Please help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Post screenshots of MMBE and LS26, they shall show material number, plant, storage location, storage type, storage bin, stock type and quantity.

It would also be good to see the movements from MB51

Only then it is possible to say if your issue is a real inconsistency or caused by a strange posting

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

please find attachment

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your MMBE has no second storage location line, while you have 2 storage locations in LS26.

Hence you cannot reduce inventory from the second location with a stock adjustment.

if you total the quantity for location 2020 in LS26, then the result is 0, which is matching with MMBE. this means you have to clear your inventory within WM only.

You have a positive quant of 5 in RPO storage type, and -5 in storage type 999.

Transferring this positive quant from RPO to 999 will equalize the quantity and both quants disappear and nothing is left to adjust with MM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen sir,

I m confused with 2010 count. system count is 20 and physical count is 15 how can to adjust it please

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the materila movement shared by you i don't see any entry exist for physical entry movement type (711 / 712) could you please let us know what steps actually you followed

Former Member
0 Kudos

our steps are

Create PID

Enter count through serial number scan

freeze stock

compare stock

Align serial number

stock adjustment on IM level with li21

because of this error message no document was posted successfully, so that you can not see movement 711/712.

please let me know if you need any other information

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

freeze stock is not an option in WM inventory, this is pure MM and does not apply to WM.

And you missed the LI20 step.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never came across the below mentioned three stesp can you please elaborate little bit about those scenario if possible please share the logic for align serial number as sense the error can be there in the custom code to read the value from storage location

freeze stock

compare stock

Align serial number

Former Member
0 Kudos

when we enter count through rf scanning or serial number then we freez the count so that no more physically stock can be entered.

Serial number alignment with material and its status, it tells where is our correct location.

compare the stock is where we compare physical stock with system count and get the difference

I have got these information while kt .

They expect result from current status

storage location   Physical count       System count

2010                         15                         20

2020                           5                            0

to

2010                      15                              15

2020                         5                              5

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please elaborate system count, if I am not wrong this is your book stock ?

if my understanding is correct then before counting you had 20 pc in storage location 2010

Now through some custom code you managed to enter 15 pc in  storage location 2010 and 5 pc in storage location 2020 , when you are pressing the stock adjustment system showing all the stock in storage location 2010 whereas your expectation is 15 pc in 2010 and 5 pc in 2020 storage location

For me it looks like your custom code is not working properly or it is not designed to consider that scenario. Few more thing to take into consideration

1) PID is for a storage bin and you cannot have two storage location stock at the same time in same bin(not as per standard warehouse practice)

2) you mentioned about serial number which is not in WM and it is only at IM level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for delay,

Jurgen, , it is not freeze stock it is rf freeze sorry for wrong information.

Manish- Stock adjust ment is done on storage location. that is again my error to inform you. I have debugged today. so I got to know. I am sorry for these

When we click stock adjustment we run 3 bdc LI11, Li20 and Li21

First it triggers 712/711 n then 344

However, some how I was able to clear the stock in my testing. I found material was not extended on the location.

It would go for UAT by tomorrow. I hope it would be fine . Thanks for comments and suggestion

Please advise me if there is something else which can be error.

I am waiting for a testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell me if how close it

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please reply it is urgent Jurgen sir  please comment