cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Management Operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

I have a business condition that needs for me to check the difference between a start and end date of an attendance record and get the difference in calendar days.

How can I accomplish this through a standard time management operation and how do I call the PCR that contains this operation?

Please consider it a matter of high importance.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sally

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do not you use time types to store attendance type details to count those days i.e refere that attendace type if it is exist then count else do not count.

even if you want consecutive attendance days it is possible i.e you can get number of calendar days.

It may resolve your problem.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sally,

If you go through Time management evaluation carefully that it's evaluating daily basis so it's not required to capture the difference between start date and end date.

So you have to go for custom operation but my question that where you will insert in the time schema.(please share your business requirement)

As per my understanding that you would like to check the calendar day's with attendance day's in the system to fulfill some business requirement.
If this is the requirement then you can easily capture both the information in the different time type and later on you can compare on the last day of the time evaluation period or any day as per your requirement.

Regards,

Sankarsan

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no provision to use a PCR in P2002 function.  Also In the operation TABLE for PT, IT 2002 can not be used.

You'd need a custom operation or function to obtain these details.

Any way, can you please explain the rationale for getting the start/end dates in IT 2002?  Usually it is entered only for one date.