cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO13 with error for not enough stock (QM involved)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please guide me with this issue, I have PP with QM activated for a Fini Material, by error PP confirmed wrong quantity into CO11N, then QM gave Usage Decision with same error, then we did should go via MB31 mov 102 to reverse stock and everything was OK, into Production Order we got zero for all materials, but not for time-sheet (activity types), so we went via CO13 to cancel these, but the tcode does not work since there are not stock anymore.

Remark, when we tried to go first via CO13 before MB31, we received message about the cancellation is not possible due to inspection lot has been posted.

Please help, it is really a urgent matter due to we are facing the end month.

Regards

OP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member441295
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through SCN below link.

Reverse usage decision and stock posting | SCN

Regards,

Lalan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Lalan for reply

My doubt here, in this specific case, I already applied the reverse for materials but I still have into Production Order the costs regarding timing (labor and machine hours) How can I cancel this hours?

In the future I will take into account the SAP note, but for know, please clarify to me if I need it to cancel the hours.

Additional question:

If the Order is already in 0 for both consumption as well as good recipes, then what happen if I go to settle the order?

Please advise

OP

Answers (0)