cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claearence account in Inter-company process and substitution rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

From my previous discussion posted , I've set up the STO process and now I have accounting process from the stock removal to the billing process.

So based on the documents below, I have two questions:

• When exactly the clearance account 148... (BUV) is posted for the Inter-company process? I want to understand well what BUV account is for and why it is not in these documents, maybe is because the accounts are balanced correctly.
  • The account 344... you see in the second document is originally the payable account for third part vendors. I will probably need to replace it by a inter-company payable account. Is the substitution process the only way to do this not impacting my current GR process for materials?

Accounting document from Goods issue

Accounting document from Goods receipt

Accounting document from invoicing process

Thanks for the help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share where BUV accounting key triggers in STO?

In STO, you  will have accounting keys in accounts posting BSX,VAY,BSX and WRX. Also AUM  accounting key triggers in case of any price difference for Standard Price Control in Material Master

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay, the account key BUV is set in OBYA for receivable and payable between two legal entities, so it is not a T030 account. Although, I don't know exactly how it is triggered in this operation. I guess it is applied just in case the post is not balanced by any reason.

Thanks

Antonio Rocha

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share screen of account key BUV in the accounting document with G/L account in it.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay,

I don't have this case for now because everything is balanced. But last time I saw was when just one M account was being generated. I will close this, since I think the document is ok for now. Thanks!