Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Configuring ALK maps in SAP TM 9.2

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the ALK maps in SAP TM 9.2 system. I followed the documents Configuring or changing a map provider in SAP Visual Business and ALK Maps - Configuring ALK Maps to make the required configuration in the system.

I am able to see the ALK map copyright loaded successfully in Transportation Network Cockpit. Selected location information is shown on the white screen. Except for the copyright information, I am unable to see the map. I tested the url in Chrome browser, the configured url shows up a map tile successfully.

Connection to alk map seems to be open (passes through the firewall), as I was getting an error earlier 'No server data was returned'. It was fixed after I made some changes to the URL configured in SPRO.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Joseph M

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Joseph,

in the mean time I received a sample customizing and I had to realize that some placeholders are not spelled correctly within the documentation. Please replace the placeholders {x}, {y} and {z} with {X}, {Y} and {LOD} within the customized query string, then it should work fine. All placeholders have to be written in capital letters and we use the term LOD instead of z.

Please apologize this.

I was a bit confused with an older version of ALK maps which required a pretty complex setting. You are actually right, the basic setting and complexity of ALK and Openstreetmap are similar. To avoid further confusion I deleted my last reply.

I will trigger a change in the documentation. Please check your scenario using {X}, {Y} and {LOD}, hopefully with the correct result.

Best Regards from Walldorf, Juergen

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question