cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation Level Measuring Points in Syclo WM 6.2???

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Bill Froelich

AK K's Profile | SCN

Chandra Ayyagari's Profile | SCN

Stephen Streeter

Leonardo Gomez

Ajitesh Upadhyaya

Hello Experts,

We are working on Syclo Work Manager 6.2 application. We are looking for Operation level measuring points functionality.

This functionality is available in ECC. Please refer below snapshot to see functionality available in ECC.

If Operation level measuring point is not available in Syclo then is it possible to do customization in SYCLO and design same screen as available in ECC??? If yes then is there any challenge to achieve it in customization.

See below images for all Operation level measuring points available in ECC.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Sarode

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

It is already a standard feature.

Operation level Measuring points are nothing but the PRT's of category 'P' and the operation level PRT's are already downloaded in WM 6.2 and you can also take the readings against it.

On the main menu screen , you will find the hyperlink for PRT -> which will take you to the Operation level PRT's assigned.

-shanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashanthi,

You are right. i was not aware of this PRT.

Thanks for correcting me.

Ajitesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Standard Work Manager application does not support operation level measuring point. It supports workorder level. Yes you can achieve this by doing some customization in java as well as in Agentry. I think this requires heavy customization.

1st of all you have to download Measuring point data from SAP to client for that it requires customization in Java to build Measuring point object.

After that you can proceed with your development for screen design and all.

Ajitesh