cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Fiori installation with apps servers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! We plan to do a new fiori installation and because the number of users that will use it is high the sizing was high (30000 saps) so we decided to use a CI and application. Could you tell me if they know of any problems with the installation using this architecture? Does it require the use of a dispatcher? I appreciate any comment or help about it.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

LutzR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Yes. To distribute Fiori and ODATA load over multiple application servers you will need a SAP Web Dispatcher.

We are running a SAP Web Dispatcher in front of our NetWeaver gateway system exactly for this reason.

Regards, Lutz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lutz, I was just looking for someone who already have it running and confirm it.

Very thanks!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Juan;

Dispatcher is mandatory if you are exposing the application outside your intranet. Then it is required to work as a reverse proxy.

Also if you are implementing SAP Factsheet/Analytical applications then also it is mandatory.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet, thanks.  I know the utility of the dispatcher as reverse proxy but my question is mainly how load balancing is performed. Should we install a web dispatcher? We are looking information on  load distribution in Fiori solution.

Thank you!