cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the partner address in a sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

The situation is that someone manually changed an address on a sales order partner, and I'm trying to find out who did the change.  (everyone is saying that they did not make the change)

When I create a sales order (VA01), it pulls in the partners and partner address from the customer master.  This information is stored on table VBPA.

VBPA captures the customer master number, address number and a change indicator (D - customer master).  If while in the sales order (VA01/VA02) I go to the partner tab and double click on the partner, it allows me to change fields on the address.  The changes are saved in the address table (ADRC) with a new address number 90000xxxxx.  If I go back and look at the partners on VBPA, I see that for the partner I changed, it has the new address number and the changed indicator is now (E - manually changed).

I can see that the address has been manually changed in the sales order, my question: is there anywhere to see WHO, or WHEN the new 90000xxxx address was created?  When I look in the sales order, it captures other changes that are made, but not the change to the partner address.  When I look at ADRC, I don't see a created by / on fields.  The customer master is not changed in this situation, so it is not updated with the change.

Is there any other table that might capture the id that made the change and when the change was made?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi James,

If you merely need to know WHO or WHEN the new address was created, then you may consider checking who and when it was changed from the CDHDR and/or CDPOS tables.

Since your suspicion is that the address was changed from Sales Order create/change, then consider the following:

a) In table CDHDR (in SE16), input TCODE = "VA01" and/or "VA02".

b) Maintain OBJECTCLAS = "ADRESSE"

c) Maintain OBJECTID = "SD0190000xxxxxx"  (the number in BOLD is the corresponding ADRNR number unique to the Partner Function obtained from table VBPA with reference to the Sales Order document, where the indicator for this partner function is marked "E" (address changed manually)"

Execute this parameter.

You would be able to find out from the results the following:

1) Who have changed the address (USERNAME field)

2) When it was changed (UDATE + UTIME fields)

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use tr. AUT10 see also attached screenshot.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try report RSSCD100. On the selection screen enter object class ADRESSE, for object ID use the ADRNR from VBPA (do not forget to add * before the address number) :

Result:

In case of multiple changes to the address, the creator user is for the item with change ID I, the rest of the changes will be with indicator 'U'.

Edit: if you get also the value of ADRC-ADDR_GROUP for the ADRNR from VBPA, you can enter directly in the selection screen for Object ID ADDR_GROUP&ADRNR (in this specific case the object ID is SD019000000756). SD01 stands for manual SD document addresses.

Message was edited by: Veselina Peykova