Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem of calculating dates in order

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have an operation of 40H in a task list, I used this task list in a maintenance plan and when I scheduled the plan, I noticed in the order generated that the "BASIC FIN" it's not good, because this date should be normally after five days since I have an operation of 40H (so 8H/ day) but that was not the case !!

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

What is the scheduling parameter setting you have made in the config for this Order Type.

Regards

Terence

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

Attached the scheduling parameter :

Regards,

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think that the Order Basic Finish Date/Time s influenced by the Operation Work figures. IF you need so then you have to take help of ABAPer and get this done through user-exit IWO10009 or any BAdi .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yan,

Can you explain the problem statement clearly.So that it will be very helpful to us to provide the solution.

We have Work order ->Operation tab-> Earliest Start time, Earliest Start Date, Earliest End time, Earliest End Date.

Regards,

Srini.

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bandaru,

The problem it's that when the plan generates an order I noticed in the order generated that the "BASIC FIN" it's not good ( always the same date as the start date ), also i have in the task list an operation that exceeds 1 day

Regards,