cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages stuck in scheduled state in sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have recently encountered a situation here a number of messages in sxmb_moni in XI were stuck in scheduled state and where not executed. This date was about a month ago from present day. The messages remained in scheduled state without getting executed or going through any error. I had checked and there was no communication channel errors. This happened for messages within 2-3 hours on that day. Could you suggest me the conditions under which it could have gone through such stage as I have been asked to investigate the reason for such cases?

Thanks

Treya Dasgupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Treya,

Please check SMQ1 SMQ2 SM58 for any errors.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Treya,

Messages go to scheduling stage because they are in the queue which is executing the message and these messages are waiting for resources to execute the process. So you need to check the qrfc and rtfc to find out what is the problem.

So please check QRFC SMQ1 and SMQ2 if any message is stuck in system error in the queues.

Please also check if the issue is because of TRFC connection in SM58, most of the time issue is because of TRFC.

Hope it help

Harish

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding to my erlier reply,  please also check the below blog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harish,

I know that we do check in smq1 smq2 and sm58 for this type of issues. But the problem is these messages were stuck for a month ago, although other messages after that till now got processed successfully. I used to check in all those tcodes for about a month and all were clear. Since the issue has been found out just recently, thats why I wanted to know the possible reasons for such issue.

Regards,

Treya