Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data values display on globally stacked chart columns ..in Ipad

former_member4998
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In WebI report (desktop version) able to see data values on globally stacked chart columns....but we are not able to see data values in same report in IPad. below are the screenshots.

Web i Report

Ipad

Is there any special setting need to done. To display data values on stacked bar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Show data labels is not something that is support for charts in Webi on Mobile. User would need to tap on it to see the values.

Regards,

Ashutosh

former_member4998
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Thx for the reply.

Yes, if user tap on the chart column,,..it display the values.

But we need to display same like desktop version in mobile.  Is there any special setting need to do. To display data values on stacked bar in mobile also.

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry, but the answer is no. I would suggest that you propose the same at Idea place. SAP BusinessObjects Mobile: Ideas

Regards,

Ashutosh

former_member4998
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Thanks for the replay.

As per  update from SAP, stacked charts able to display in the mobile....but stacked bars not supported mobile.

I have submitted idea to sap, below is the link. will wait 

SAP BusinessObjects Mobile: Ideas

0 Kudos

Hi,

As communicated by Ashutosh, show data values is not supported by SAP BusinessObjects Mobile.

Please refer to the Report Designer guide and Release Restrictions Guide for what is supported in charts, that would be of help to you.

Link to help Docs http://help.sap.com/boall_en .

Regards

Vikas