Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SVT for TSCA and TSCA 5A

former_member454501
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hi

Can someone please give me some advice if possible,  I am setting up SVT for the US specifically for the TSCA and TSCA5a regulations.

These need to be tracked separately so two separate regs have been created with different limits.  ZUS_TSCA and ZUS_T5A.  The limits referring to each have been entered into the Pure Sub and the Legal Comp completed in the REAL SUB.

the Config is created using separate validity areas and separate reg lists for both, but both have the US assigned.

When I fill and track and view in CBRC20 all Pures (wether the data be set up for TSCA or T5A) show up as tracked with the quantities relevant to the correct regulation but not displaying the correct regulation,  So a TSCA PU is showing up in the T5A report with the TSCA limits.  Anyone tried to maintain two regulations for the same country before and did you have this same problem?

Thanks

Amy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amy

not sure If I understood your explanation. I try the other way around:

1.) You can use CBRC20 only for one regulation in one run. Therefore you can display only the results of either TSCA or TSCA 5A tracking

2.) If you select in CBRC20 TSCA then the TSCA results should show up and the TSCA Limits

Regarding;: So a TSCA PU is showing up in the T5A report with the TSCA limits.

this can not be the case (in my opinion) and if so it is either a set up in customizing or a SAP error.

On high level: you have scheduled two "tracking"s (either in the same job or seperate (preferred seperate). SVT should check: Is there a PO relevant for TSCA if yes SVT should be analyze PO  and data will be written to database (if needed) and then you will see the result in CBRC20

I propose the following steps to get clear picture:

1.) Check for one REAL_SUB having data for TSCA and TSCA 5A

2.) execute the filling

3.) Check content of tables CCRCT_EHS_COMP/CCRCT_EHS_REG first

Let us assume n high level example: REAL_SUB contains one SVT relevant data record in a property of type composition e.g. tagged with STANDARD/US). Composition should be on PURE_SUB level; No need to cascade.

Two Components should be in place. E.g component A with 40% and B with 60 %

CCRCT_EHS_COMP should contain then "identical" data records like:

Regualtion      Material     REAL_SUB     COmponent     Value

TSCA               X               Y                    A                    40

TSCA               X               Y                    B                    60

TSCA 5A          X               Y                    A                    40

TSCA 5A          X               Y                    B                    60

Then check the same for *REG Table. You have prepared data record for two regulations with same "Usage". E.g. TSCA could be 500 T, TSCA A% could be 250 t as limit in the databse.

PLease check this (and my assumptions) and rpvoide feedback about your results

C.B.

PS: if you believe that because of TSCA regulation you need tow different compositions to get tracked you can not ! use this approach as explained. But solution is still possible using SVT

PPS: If I read cross:

the Config is created using separate validity areas and separate reg lists for both, but both have the US assigned.

Question: which validity area you have used per regulation?

pps.

iF i understand your explanation correct:

In CBRC20 you find list, compancode plant, material, spec, tracked spec, value, and trackled value. These values are correct. But the value shown for "threshold"limit etc. is wrong?

former_member454501
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

Thank you for your reply, yes this situation is very confusing as you say a TSCA PU showing up in the T5A report is not possible but that is exactly what is happening even thought the data is only maintained for TSCA, and subsequently the other way around also.

I have scheduled two separate jobs as you recommend for TSCA and T5A when I run the fill job and check the tables the data for both TSCA and T5A is shown in the tables.

I will try as you suggest looking for a real sub that has T5A and TSCA to track and run on that Sub only to see if I can work out where this is going wrong.

The validity areas that I set upin config for these are:

Regulatory List : ZUS_T5A With Validity Area REG_T5A with US assigned

Regulatory List: ZUS_TSCA With Validity Area REG_TSCA with US assigned

In relation to the results I get in CBRC20 it is not that I get the wrong threshold limits as such no, but when I run the transaction and I enter ZUS_T5A I get the list including the pu codes that are to ZUS_TSCA and ZUS_T5A but with the limits for T5A only.  so yes for those that are to TSCA then the limits are wrong, but not for all.

Thank you for your help and I hope this makes sense.

I have checked the config to make sure I haven't got any of it mixed up and i'm sure I haven't.

Thanks

amy

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amy

still I don't understand 100% your explanation. Only by using step to set approach may be the topic might be "clearer".

Coming back to my example:

Regulation      Material     REAL_SUB     COmponent     Value

TSCA 5A          X               Y                    A                    40

TSCA 5A          X               Y                    B                    60

and your input:

he validity areas that I set upin config for these are:

Regulatory List : ZUS_T5A With Validity Area REG_T5A with US assigned

Regulatory List: ZUS_TSCA With Validity Area REG_TSCA with US assigned

Let us imagine that you have one REAL_SUB; you use e.g. "Standard composition" to get the "compositon" which need to be used in SVT: let us on top assume you maintain the data record wtih "STANDTARD" as rating

So if you prepare on REAL:_SUB level one data record in "Standard composition" havviun usage: STANDARD + ZUS_T5A + ZUS_TSCA" and you execute the filling you must ! get the result as shown aboce in CCRCT_EHS_COMP (in my opinion)

Then you could generate two data records. One with STANDARD +ZUS_T5A and the other with STANDARD ZUS_TSCA

You can use even the same "specs"; but please different values.

Let us imagine:

first data record and

TSCA  5A             X               Y                    A                    20

TSCA   5A            X               Y                    B                    80

This is the "first" step to check. The next step is the "tracking", the third step is the "display" (CBRC20). .Without knowing which configuration you are using for the tracking no help is possible For the "Display" part (CBRC20): did you changed CBRC20 (this is possible) by customer development?

C.B.

PS: the corresponding maintenance is needed for status of registration. You need one data record with list "TSCA" and corresponding usage and second data record with TSCA 5a and corresponding use (here you can not ! combine both informaiotn in the same data record as with composition data); here check result in CCRCT_EHS_REG

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amy

any progress here?

C.B.