cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBP5.0 Inventory Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We made an advance copy of the SAP3 planning area into our IB1 planning area. In the 5.0 version default time profile in SAP 3 is defined till the "DAY" level but in 4.0 it was till the week level. We defined the data for time periods according to 4.0 time profile going till the week level not including the day level. When we uploaded the same data into the time periods in IBP 5.0, the upload was successful.

Now we are trying to upload the key figures data into the IBP tool but we are getting error saying "PERIODID is missing for the KEYFIGUREDATE provided". I checked the period ids but those are defined. So need help in resolving the issue.

Thanks,

Shwetank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetank,

Can you confirm if your key figure is at daily planning level? If yes, then you need to upload time profile for day as well.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

The key figure data is also at the weekly level only.

Regards,

Shwetank

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetank,

I suggest you to check Planning Level,  the planning level in which this keyfigure is being defined.  Also check the planning level for all the keyfigures which uses this keyfigure as part of their calculation table(refer calculation graph).  All these planning levels should match in terms of PERIOD/Time Profile and attributes selected within PERIOD.

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish for your reply. I checked for all the planning levels in my planning area (created a different one TRIALSAP3 for testing). The attributes within the PERIOD are same and weekly is defined as the "Root Level" in those planning levels. I have attached the snapshots of the same for PERPRODLOC and PERPRODLOCCUSTGROUP for your reference. But we are still getting the same problem "Missing Period ID"

The default storage time profile level is Daily in the planning area. However, by default weekly level is defined as the root level. So can there be problem due to this.

Regards,

Shwetank