Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit or badi for f110 and f-53 to change witholding tax calculation

0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to calculate withholding tax when a payment run is made. SAP does not provide a standard configuration for withholding tax for payment run for my requirement and so I may have to change withholding tax calculation manually when f110 of f-53 is run. Is there a way this can be done.

Regards,

Taha Khan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member456733
Discoverer
0 Kudos

You could use the BTE 1120 lets you take data before record the trx in table. I didn´t understand very well why you need to modify the Withholding tax calculations manually.

You've also use BTE 1820, this serve specifically for the F110. And for manual payments (F-53, F58, F-40) you could use the BTE named above.

Regards.

1 REPLY 1

former_member456733
Discoverer
0 Kudos

You could use the BTE 1120 lets you take data before record the trx in table. I didn´t understand very well why you need to modify the Withholding tax calculations manually.

You've also use BTE 1820, this serve specifically for the F110. And for manual payments (F-53, F58, F-40) you could use the BTE named above.

Regards.