cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0material_attr data loading issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hie team,

i have an issue with master data loading please help me out, my source is 0material_attr  iam mapping this source to my infoobject zmaterial with some attributes like material type and material group. here issue is when iam executing my dtp it is throwing error datapackage processed with error current date and time  when i check in longtext it shows a message message number rsbk257. i tried creating error dtp and handled duplicate records in dtp but no use please help me out with your experiences .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasihnav

Please check and implement the below note which will solve your issue.

1180163 - RSM2 716 data record 0 segment; RSBK 257 in DTP monitor

When you load master data using a data transfer process (DTP), the system terminates for no apparent reason with error RSBK 257. The correction instructions in the note will help you rectify the error.

Please update if it resolves your issue.

Regards

Karthik

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hie vivek,

i havent used any start or end routines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaishnav,

Whats the BW version of the system.

Regards

Vivek 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaishnav,

Kindly check the update/transformation mappings, start routine and end routine used in the data loading process for any breakpoints that have not been commented out and remove them

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

bw 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, amit sharma

yes i have used semantic groups and placed handle duplcate record keys in dtp and even created an error stack but error stack doesnot show up any records and also i have executed the dtp in simulation ode. in simulation mode dtp executes without any error and shows up all records are correct. i dint faced any issue with this in development system , i am facing this issue in production system .

former_member220624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaishnav,

What is the DSO setting ?

Is it set to activate automatically ?

It could be that DTP is executing fine but the issue is while activating the data.

Regards,

Amit

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

in DTP screen use the handle duplicate records.

some time you may get the duplicate data and material.

select the handle duplicate records at DTP ,it will allow the only unique records.

Thanks,

Phani.

former_member220624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaishnav,

Do you have any filters mentioned in the DTP ?

Are you using semantic keys while loading data ?

Share the error message screenshot to understand te issue better.

Regards,

Amit