cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 : Mask button purchase requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We would like to be able to limit the possibilities offered in MD04 for planned order conversion according to the procurement type defined for the material.

For example for a material produced in-house (procurement type E), we would like have a button only for "Production order" .Currently I have this button, but also process order, partial process order and purchase requisition. I want to mask the button "Purchase requisition" or send a message to block the user.

I suppose somewhere in customizing we can change that, but I can't find where.

Or an exit or BADI ?

Can anybody help me?

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

There is no configuration or BAdI for this specific purpose. You can find a list of the existing MRP BAdIs on the document .

Maybe you can use BAdIs MD_PURREQ_CHANGE and MD_PLDORD_CHANGE to check for the procurement type during the planned order conversion and trigger an error if it is incorrect.

Regards

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your helpful answer.

I implemented these 2 badis MD_PURREQ_CHANGE and MD_PLDORD_CHANGE , but when I executed the MD04 these badi didn't called.

So i used an enhancement point to modify the error message.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Both BAdIs are called during the conversion on MD04. If you set a break-point on the BAdI, the debugger is not called because both BAdIs are called in the update mode.

See the following note for details:

1799370The program doesn't stop at the breakpoint which is set in the Implementations

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I saw this note but these badis don't work...

Thanks your very muche for your help.

Answers (0)