cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Through F-58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear members

I want to pay through tcode F-58 in sap . problem is this the payment document do not show the cheque no . Is there any method to assign cheque no on payment voucher

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ibrahim-gad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ammar,

If I'm right, you have used F-58 but, unfortunately, no check information generated.

so, you will not find check information in FCHN: check register or anywhere else.

check which house bank you've used for your payment and make sure it has a valid check lot

OBVCU >> Do you use PMW or RFFO* ??

if you are using RFFO* program. you cannot proceed to payment without check lot.

I have the same issue when using PMW.

Thanks,

Ibrahim

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ammar,

You can do that through FCH5. Be sure your check lot are created in FCHI and link to payment document. Try FCHN to display checks records.

regards

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your question in my opinion not clear enough for me.. you may need to assign the check no. manually in the assignment field with posting F-58.. the check No. will appear in the Payment entry..

if you don't mean that please give an example to your issue..

Regards

Mahmoud EL Nady

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you may also check T-code FCHU which by using him you can update the check number in a payment document

Regards

Mahmoud EL Nady

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir you are right but it is quite lengthly procedure . Can we not use FCHU for this purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I think FCHU is used for manual checks not cheque created through system

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

where you exactly need to show the check No.. in FBL1N report .. if yest.. you need to add the following field to FBL1N report

open FBL1N .. Choose Setting Tab - special fields " be aware that cross client table "

then

Choose PAYR table - Field CHECF as below

then Run Program RFPOSXEXTEND from SE38 to restructure the FBL1N

Regards

Mahmoud EL Nady

former_member183294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ammar Ahmad

Assign Check  details and Print Out with respective Payment Document  through T code - FBZ5

With regards,

Ganesh    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Please guide how i can print the document through FBZ5 as I want to get cheuq no on my payment document that was made through F-58

former_member183294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ammar,

Process to display Check Information

T code FB03

Enter below details

Payment - Document #

Company code -

Fiscal year

then after Go to Top - environment tab - select check information

Or

Go to  t code - Check register Report - FCHN and mention available information

you get detail of check number with respective pymnt document

If not check information not registered you Create check information  t code - FCH5

With regards,

Ganesh