cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document Cancellation not updating FBL3N

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have an issue where the user already cancel the billing document but somehow the GL Line item in FBL3N didn't shows contra posting which i mean if previous post is debit after cancel it would be credit. May i know the reasons why as when looking into VL03N i can see the canceled document already complete.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check VFX3 whether the cancelled billing documents is released to accounting. If not, see the error log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the billing date of cancelled document it may be in a closed period.

If you enter a date which is in  a closed period billing document will be cancelled but no accounting document would be generated.

If that is the error then change the billing date and release it again.

If that is not the problem then check the GL account if it is blocked for posting.

If that is also not the cause then try to releae the billing document in VF02 it will throw error if there is any error otherwise it will post.

Hope this solves.

Regards,

GSR

aman_goel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following,

1. If accounting document is created after cancelling the document.

2. If yes, check if 'Negative Postings Permitted' is ticked in the company code global parameters in OBY6 t code. When this check is activated, the transaction figures on the original side of the account are reset again rather than being increased on the other side of the account when documents are reversed.

Best Regards

Aman Goel

milind_joshi7
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Amirul,

Check the FBL5N for the customer whether the invoice and Reversal invoice is in the place of the customer ledger.

If not then you need to check whether the Invoice is got release for accounting or not.

hope this will resolve your issue.

Thanks !!

MJ