cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk: Empty Transaction Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a strange behaviour in our SolMan 4.0 SP9 installation:

I created a new user via copying my UserID. With the new UserID it is not possible to see any message in CRM_DNO_MONITOR. The list is just empty.

The weird thing is: no problem with my UserID, all messages are displayed.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign the role SAP_MAINT_OPT_ADMIN to the user. Make sure the profiles for this role are generated before you assign it.

Award points if this works.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its obvious, the user id might have same roles, but the Business Partner changes. In SOLMAN all that matters is Business Partner. Check if filter is set in CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

Hope this solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason, hi Raguraman,

thanks for your replies.

I've made sure that there is no filter set in the Transaction Monitor, e.g. a date range or a specific business partner. So the monitor should list all existing messages. But the list is empty. This is really mysterious...

Regards,

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some additional thoughts:

Did you verify that there are Support Messages to display? Go to CRMD_ORDER and try to open a existing Support Message.

Do you have a filter applied to the results? For instance, you can create a default filter that only shows items with a certain certain Subject value. If there aren't any messages with this Subject value then the list would be empty.

Did you try giving yourself SAPALL to see if it is an Authorization error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've found a possible reason: on 11th of April this year the action profile for the transaction type SLF1 was changed from SMSD_ABA_MLDG_SERVICEVORGANG to SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO (in DNO_CUST01). Since then all created support messages are of type SLFN, prior this date they have been of type SLF1 (as listed in CRMD_ORDER in row "Transaction Type").

Please correct if I'm wrong: If a support message is created in a satellite system it will be saved in SolMan Service Desk as of type SLF1 (ABA notification) first. Now since the action profile was changed a SLFN (CRM service transaction) message will be created, too?

Regards,

Marco

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

you may also try the new reporting transaction CRM_SRV_REPORT.

Check all selection fields.

Best regards,

Ruediger Stoecker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the start date in the Transaction Monitor to a day earlier.

Sometimes your user is in one time zone and your system is on another and you wind up not seeing message because you are looking for ones created today forward but the system says they were created "yesterday".

If this is the problem, the fix is to make sure your user is on the same timezone as your system.