Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FV60 access to post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this....

I need to post a parked document from transaction FV60 , but the post option is greyed out....

I open the parked document in FV60 it wont let me post..

Can anyone tell me what is the authorizaion object that i need or how can i get that button activated

Thanks for your help.. really appreciated

null

Message was edited by:

Abhishek Dhoundiyal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abishek,

May be you are looking for a activity = 10 (Post) for the authorization object F_BKPF_BLA (Authorization for Document Types) and make sure you have access to the authorization group.

Hope this helps. Award points if this helpful.

Regards.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abishek,

May be you are looking for a activity = 10 (Post) for the authorization object F_BKPF_BLA (Authorization for Document Types) and make sure you have access to the authorization group.

Hope this helps. Award points if this helpful.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Is this specifically for FV60 . cause i can post via FB60 or FB01... i dont have a problem there..i get stuck only when i open a parked document in FV60 and then try to post....

and how can i check if i am authorized for it... ??

0 Kudos

Well i checked... and i have complete access to the object F_BKPF_BLA no issues with that

0 Kudos

Well Abishek,

FV60 has only one auth object (F_BKPF_BLA ) that can give you access to posting the documents. Try to put an ' * ' in the activity for this auth object in your role. and let me know if it works.. (Make sure ur org levels are maintained right... especially the accounting type and business area)

0 Kudos

it is already set to *

manohar_kappala2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try giving the

Acivity 01, 10 in F_BKPF_BUK.

for the company code for which u want to post.

Should solve the problem

Cheers

Manohar

Message was edited by:

Manohar Kappala

ashley_kenealy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need F_BKPF_BUK activities 01 and 77

0 Kudos

hi Ashley,

He is able to reach the screen FV60 so the role might already have the 77 PreEnter field value so the only other fields which it requires would be

Regards,

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey GUYS ...

Thanks for your responses... they were helpful..

But the issue was not a security issue..

The SPRO settings for parked documents were set for payment release... and that is required to trigger workflow, in such a condition no one can post outside the workflow since payment release is required.. hence the release flag had to be cleared in order to see the post button,,

Cheers

ABhishek