cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: System received an expired SSO ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

am ECC 6.0, EHP6, We are using portal 7.3 and when ever am trying to use sub services ESS, i.e who is who, am getting below error, i checked with basis team, they checked Jco, RFC, And SSO also all are working fine and they refreshed the Server to So please let me know how i can resolve the issue

Please guide me to resolve the issue.          

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check with different logon id is it same issue for all users or single user.

And the error clearly says it's giving expired SSO ticket, ask your EP guy to check the log trace to identify exact cause of issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shankar,

All users getting the same issue when they are trying to use any sub service, EP Guy checked the SSO ticket logon timing also and changed into different intervals but same issue we are getting, where we have to do changes can you guide me please.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's looks like there is issue in SSO PSE file for this portal to ecc.  check in t-code STRUST , there System PSE and Cripto folders should be pointing to correct one or not.

Ask your basis / ep person to re-configure the SSO PSE file in ECC t-code STRUST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shankar,

I checked with my Basis guy he has already done the re-configure the SSP PSE file in ECC t-code STRUST, after that also it has not resolved and give any other solution on this. 

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you place the log trace file from portal and also t-code STRUST screen shot, JCO's Meta and Model data testing result screen shots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shanker i will get back with the Screen shots. am checking things with basis,

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

Kindly inform the basis team to refer the SAP Notes   2004741 and 1853683

Regards

SS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot gurus, finally we achieved the issue.

Thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is SSO issue, basis has to fix this.