cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Cloud Security

shane_kelly2
Participant
0 Kudos

is there two-factor authentication for Lumira cloud available?

I can't imagine any company is comfortable uploading their corporate data into any cloud application that is only protected by username and password

I also brought this issue up with the new Cloud for Analytics people at TechEd and when I asked if it had two-factor authentication they looked at me like I was speaking another language...

What are other companies doing to ensure their cloud analytics apps are secure.

Thanks

Shane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, however Lumira Cloud is slated to be retired in September 2016...

The future for Lumira family is Lumira Desktop, Lumira Server for Team and Lumira Server for Business Intelligence Platform. I suppose we could think of Cloud for Analytics (or what ever it will be called eventually) as a successor to Lumira Cloud. So, seeing as C4A will be using HANA, looking at information for HANA security will be one way to go. Perhaps this White Paper is a good start:

SAP HANA Security

There will be other resources - see if using the search box in the top right corner helps.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

shane_kelly2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ludek - i asked the Cloud for Analytics guys as well if it was going to include two factor authentication and they had no idea what I was talking about.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me see what I can find out...

Have a great weekend,

- Ludek

former_member184468
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you're using SAP cloud identity (SAP ID) then yes.

If the system were setup with your own on premise identity provider, the integration is done via SAML, in which case, if your on premise identity provider is setup for 2 factor authentication, then you are all set.