cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence quota generation based on seniority in PT_QTA00 TCode

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement concerning absence quota generation based on seniority using tcode PT_QTA00.

Basically what we have to generate is:

- employee with 10 to 19 years of service - 1 day of leave entitlement per year

- employee with 20 to 999 years of service - 2 days of leave entitlement per year.

The problem is when you want to generate time quota for a employee whose 20th service anniversary is in the middle of the year. In this case the system calculates the leave entitlement only in the proportional of the given year.

Say that employee has a work anniversary in 20-08-2015 and considering it has entered on 20-08-1995. Instead of calculating 2 years the system is giving me 1,36... days. I have debugged the code and I can see that the system makes a lot of splits in each year and it only considers the part of the year where the conditions are met.

I have tried to change every customizing in cluster view VC_T559L (rounding rule, changing the target date to calculate seniority) but the system always gives me the same result and performs the steps in the very same way...

Can you give me some help concerning this issue?

Thanks in advance for your help and best Regards.

Joao Santos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Here it is the quota selection rule after altering it.

n.b. I have 4 seq. numbers of base entitlement rules, but I just considered 2 in my example to simplify it.

I am starting to think we need to implement an Exit for this process to work.

Best regards

Joao

0 Kudos

Hello,

I followed your suggestions but the system keeps on behaving the same  way...

Seems that the customizing I make has no effect on the results...

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

João

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Share the generation rule screenshot details once again.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send a screenshot of the selection rule after incorporating the changes?

0 Kudos

Hello,

Here are the screenshots of the base entitlement:

If you need more info please tell.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Joao

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) The base entitlement rule seq 1 should be seniority 10-19, it is mentioned as 10-999.

2) The constant should be 2 in the base entitlement rule seq 2.

3) The base entitlement tab screenshot in the generation rule shows 4 entries, seems inconsistent with the first two screenshots.

4) Have you tried checking the impact if you uncheck 'Take account of Change of work center/basic pay'?

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you will see your business requirement it's saying that 10 to 19 years. so In the base entitlement in the 1st sequence you have to maintain as 10 to 19 years and in the 2nd sequence you will maintain 20 to 999 years as 2 constant.

Another thing in the generation rule you have ticked the "Take account of change of Work center/Basic Pay". Please make it untick and also check the No pro rate radio would be ticked in accrual entitlement tab.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check accrual entitlement details if it is checked with radio button Prorata uncheck and check No prorata and then check.

If it is not working with the above option as well then implement Exit to handle the above case.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please share your Base entitlement of quota type screenshot and generation rule details.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

please try maintain table  V_T559L as per pic below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you send a screenshot of the base entitlement & generation rules?