Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rule set details

former_member356668
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am on GRC10.1 sp8.

What tcode I can use to see details of rule set, which all are active / inactive?

And then to make changes from active to inactive and vice versa??

I tried to look into SPRO under access risk analysis -> SoD rules but couldn't find it. please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Pooja:

In NWBC, you would need to run Access Rule Detail on the Setup or Reports and Analytics work center.  Make sure you ask for all entries.

Then you can export out to Excel if you need or just use the sorting / filtering criteria directly on the screen.

Hope this helps.

Kevin Tucholke

former_member356668
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Kevin

I tried this and chose "global"  rule set option (as i want to make changes in the global rule set) but result set came up empty. Also, this option will only allow me to download rule set but not make changes.

do you know of an option to do this from the backend in spro? so i dont have to download and upload whole thing but just make 2/3 changes?

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

The only SPRO option would be to download then adjust the text files and re-upload....you should make changes in your DEV system via NWBC.

Then in SPRO, transport the rule set.

I may be missing what exactly you are trying to do.

Thanks.

Kevin.

former_member356668
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I found it in NWBC. Instead of going to access rule details, I went to Rule Setup -> Access Rule Maintenance -> Access Risks and it give me a list of all risks which I can open and change status either to active or inactive.