cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slt replication - cannot use duplicate sequence name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

maybe somebody had the error I'm currently facing and can provide a solution for that. Thx, Thomas

App-log in SLT:

SM 21 in source-system:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

strange behavior. Without changing any settings it was now possible to add the tables to the replication.

But now new issues occur. The system dumps permanently while executing the /1LT/IUC_LOAD_MT-jobs. Error enclosed below.

That's the DMIS-version that is installed. This version is installed in the complete landscape,but errors occur only on 1 system

Thx.in advance for help / replies,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i only fould something for an upgrade NZDM ( HANA ), maybe it will help too.

Ursache

This error takes place because the setting "trigger nesting depth max limit" is set to value 8 internally, or explicitly in HANA configuration file indexserver.ini.

Depending on the scenario, the SUM tool needs more triggers available from the database on this particular phase, but hits this limit and throws the error.

Lösung

Please set manually a higher value for this parameter in file indexserver.ini > sql > Nested_Trigger_Limit. If the parameter does not existe, please create it.

You can also use a SQL statement. For example, setting up a value of 16:

alter system alter configuration ('indexserver.ini','SYSTEM') set ('sql','nested_trigger_limit') = '16' with reconfigure;

You can safely leave this parameter after the upgrade finishes.

For more information, please refer to SAP Note 2130431.

greetings

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

thx! ... I will align with basis and we will try, if setting ('sql','nested_trigger_limit') = '16' will correct the current behavior.

Greeting, Thomas