Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Report to Count Tickets by Day from Range of Dates

Hello Everyone,

I have been working to generate a number or reports to count the number of tickets closed by different metrics but I am having an issue with the latest request I have received. They want to have a report generated that shows the number of tickets closed each day by a list of technicians during a range of days. I have been able to pull the data and can break it down into periods of weeks but I cannot seem to get it break this down to the day level for the report. In the image below you can see on the left an example of the data I can pull and on the right is what I want it to look like. I also have a list of the field names that are related below that.

Ticket Number: Request Number

Technician Name: Request Assignee Combo Name

Ticket Open Date: Request Open Date

To achieve the week breakdown I have a formula of =Week([Request Open Date])

Date Range is selected on refresh of the report by user input.

This is what I see as the most relevant parts of the information. I may be missing something obvious here so I apologize if I am missing something, I can add the notes for that. I would appreciate any help I can get with this.

Thank you for your time and advise,

Anthony

Former Member
Former Member replied

If the Date is in timestamp format, convert the same to the format without timestamp and use that converted date in crosstab column.

FormatDate([date_object];"MM/dd/yyyy")

This would give you one column for each day instead of creating a column for each timestamp.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question