SAP ERP SSL Client Authentication Failure
Request your expert insights into the issue that is being currently faced by us for establishing trust in ERP for https communication for HCI C4C integration.
Process followed was:-
1. CA signed certificate was not requested from SAP ERP but the Business already had a certificate signed by the CA which we used to import into STRUST "SSL Client".
2. CA signed certificate used in Step1 is imported in Server Standard as well in STRUST.
3. CA signed certificate used in Step1 is added in Web Dispatcher instead of generating separate certificate.
4. Further we imported HCI root and client certificate into STRUST "SSL Client".
5. Now after doing the basic configuration settings for integration, when we try to do a connection test in SM59, it shows Connection to proxy refused "SSLERR_PEER_CERT_UNTRUSTED" error.
Request insights for further resolution of the issue.