cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for Action Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have created the following reason for action but i dont know why this highlighted text is showing how to delete it .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you populate action reason and hit enter or save, does the text update accordingly?  I would check table T530T via SE16N to see if the incorrect text exists there and what values it may be tied to.  Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Scott,

Thanks a alot .great you got it.

Scott text is showing by default without hiting enter no its constant and it is showing in T530t table how can i delete this entry this is an additional entry i dont need it my entries are from 01 to 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is an entry combination not needed, first MAKE SURE it has not been used in your system.  Again use transaction code SE16N and table PA0000 to search for that combination of Action and Action Reason.  If your search comes up empty, then you can use transaction code SM30 and table V_T530 to delete it.  Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

yes i checked this entry is not needed any where but when i am going to delete it thorugh sm30 t530 table as you mentioned this extra entry is not coming up how can i delete it .

this screen shot is t530 table through sm30 but this entry not showing up here .which i need to delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tasneem, what country is this for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

24 saudi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check maybe table V_T7SA38?