cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make mandatory PB00 cond type amount in Purchase Info Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MM Folks

In Purchase Info Record - I have configured setting - in Define screen layout (ME11 & ME12 tcodes) - Net price field as Mandatory.

and when i am creating PIR it is not allowed to save PIR with out Price.

After created PIR- If i go to change mode of PIR and go to condition tab- If change amount as 0.00 it is allowing to save the PIR.

Now i want to make mandatory field as PB00 condition type amount field in PIR while change PIR (In ME12 Tcode).

Now I want to maintain PB00 condition type - Amount field as mandatory? How to configure amount field as mandatory in ME12 change PIR record.

Your help will be highly appreciable.

Thanks & Regards

Vinay Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Normally you need not worry about the price in the info record . During the info update of the PO , system will save the last price and PO document in the PIR and those details will get defaulted into the PO . If you want a defaulted price to be in the PO , better idea could be the contract . Refer the contract in the PO so that the contract price details will come on to the PO item . When you do not have a contract , then PIR would become the idea . Coming to your point , making the filed as mandatory for the price in change mode Hope you would have used the path spro--mm--purchasing--PIR --Define screen layout at document level ME11 for Create . In that you are having the option for ME12 screen layout and CONDITIONS you can make it mandatory .Hope you would have done it . Normally Info record prices can also be maintained with new validity . Please try the case . Regards,

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not only for ME12, it is also applicable for ME11 also. If you go to the condition tab and remove the price and then you can save the PIR from ME11 with zero price.

Info record is designed like that system can create an info record from purchase order, but this won't update condition price. If you make this condition price as required (from own enhancement), then it may not behave correctly.

You may use condition limit to restrict the same, but this will effect entire uses of PB00.