Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The MBEWH records generated with new materials

former_member321326
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

When creating a material with the Accounting view or Costing view in MM01, 3 records were generated in table MBEWH.

However the meaning of the records made doesn't make sense to me.

The "Yeae cur.period"   "current period" of  3 records are "2013-12", "2014-12", and "2015-6"  respectively(It is October 29th 2015 now)

I would like to ask you is, why the record which period is 2 years before creating the material was made simultaneously with the birth of the material.

Any help is welcome.

Best regards.

Takeshi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This way SAP can keep their program logic simple and they do not need extra coding for young materials in the programs which work with MBEWH

former_member321326
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen .

Thank you for your reply.

You mean the logic of the MBEWH is how it is, right ?

Any possibilities of customizing  the period of the records made ?

I would like you to teach me if you know where to customize it.

Best regards.

Takeshi

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No customization available for that. MBEWH is always update with data of current period and last period of last two years. If you check MBEWH table, then you can find there are no data for period 2013-12 (like price control, valuation class). System creates this entry for internal purpose, you can't control it from any customization.

former_member321326
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu.

Thanks to you, now I can get the whole idea how MBEWH table updates.

Like the other expert says, the logic of updating the table by creating old records, appears to be the standard action.

Best regards.

Takeshi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your system stated at year 2013. So the logic of MBEWH would be update at the end of year. The time you create this material in 2015 year so system will update 2 previous year.

Hope this help.

Thanks and regards!

former_member321326
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chu.

No, having a look at SCC3, my system seemed to have started in 2014.

I made materials in some systems as experiments, but each records of any materials created in MBEWH  were the one of 2 years ago(2013), 1 year ago(2014), and the present one(2015).

Best regards.

Takeshi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it has nothing to do with the system start date.

former_member321326
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Jürgen

Thank you for teaching me.

As you taught me, there appears to be no relation between the oldness of the periods of created records and system starting year.

I appreciate your kindness.

Best regards.

Takeshi

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Please check whather the materials is a copied materials or the Plant you use is created from another plant which js the first year of the MBEWH tables. Regards,

former_member321326
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, raghavendra.

The material I made was not the copied one, and the plant I selected is the initial one.

You mean the "old period" records are supposed to be created by referencing the birth of copy sourced material or plant ?

Best regards

Takeshi