Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

DSO not overwriting primary key.

Hi experts,

I have a small problem. I have loaded both transactional data and master data with into a DSO. Then activated the data, and everything is displayed fine till here. I loaded first master data and everything worked fine, but then when i loaded transaction data to DSO, the primary keys that are the same, do not overwrite.

I would like them to overwrite, so in total to have only 7 Rows not 14 as I currently have. The first 7 Rows are Master data and then the second 7 rows are the transactional data.

Please see the picture below. The column with red is what I am trying to overwrite and that is the primary key.

Could you please help me to solve this problem? Should I use different type of infoprovider for putting togheter the master data and transactional data? I believe the problem is at the setting of DTP for DSO but I cannot get the right solutions.

Thank you in advance,

Regys

dataview.PNG (21713 B)
Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hi Regys

Does the DSO has only one keyfield or multiple?

According to your screenshot, except the field highlighted in red, all other fields are different.

So please make sure all key fields are same in both master data and transaction data.

Regards

Karthik

1 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question