cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to filter data in SAP Fiori.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert.

I develop  Fiori application using WebIDE.

Although I want to display as follows, I cannot achieve.

Please let us know how to resolve this problem.

[Required:]

Template:SAP Fiori Master Master Detail Application

Master.View: I want to display customer list.

Master2.View:I want to display contract list related to the customer code in Master.view.

[Current situation:]

Master.View:OK.

Master2.View:NG.

->Although I selected one specific customer, all contract data are listed and displayed, regardless of the customer.

So it seems the filtering of the Customer code doesn't work properly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ideally, based on the filter criteria, you should be able to get list for Odata collection.

say ?$filter=CustomerID eq '51935'

Master list should have customer id as well.

Regards,
Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

I have created a Fiori Master Detail Application connecting to a standard c4c odata. Now I want to filter the master page detail with CustomerID(eg).

So where do I put your filter code?

Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks,

Srinivasan

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Takeshi, when selecting a user from your list, make sure that in the select event, you get a handle of the id which will be passed to the next call to populate the detail view. there are a few examples of this on the HANA Developer guide as well as if you google for master detail examples of navigation. hope this is a good beginning for your question

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Takeshi;

Are you fetching the data using odata services or local json files.

Could you please share the code for the same. On select of item in the first view how are you making the call to fill the next master view.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

I'm working together on this topic with Takeshi.

Please let me add further information about the question.

When I made an app using Master Master detail template with Northwind Odata & WebIDE(actually we have this trouble with SAP Backend OData though), the app does filter properly.  I mean it displays customers first and when I select one of the customer, next the order list of that customer shows up.

It happend without any coding, so I thought it's a matter of OData, am I correct?

Shouri