cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing - Content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey community,

My first time working in marketing options. I download one model in HTML but there is a erro: "Please add an unsubscribe link to your e-mail, because for legal reasons all marketing e-mails send out must contain an unsubscrite link that the receiver of the message can use to unsubscribe from future marketing messages." Any one know if the problem is from the HTML model? How i fix that?

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

you need to add following html code to your template:

<p><a href="mailto:{/FormCampaignExecutionPlaceholder/MailingPermissionDenyMailToURI}">Unsubscribe</a></p>

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Andrei,

That works!

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

You need to add the unsubscribe link as mentioned by Chandan and Malay. You can search for the online help center document "E-mail Templates" which will provide you information of how to add. It does also provides you examples for your reference.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

-Swaroop

malay_dwivedi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno

You need to add Unsubscribe link to the HTML file, which will be used in Marketing campaign.

Kindly refer to the admin guide. You will find a detailed section on HTML templates, and how to use various placeholders.

Unsubscribe link is mandatory in the marketing emails.

A snippet of the same from Admin Guide is attached here.

Mandatory Unsubscribe Placeholder

With the placeholders /FormCampaignExecutionPlaceholder/MailingPermissionDenyMailToURI or /

FormCampaignExecutionPlaceholder/SubscriptionLink/SubscriptionURI in the template the recipient

can indicate to be removed from future mailings by either simply unsubscribe by e-mail or on an external landing

page.

Regards

Malay

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

Please refer the below link for more details:

Doubts on Campaign features in C4C | SCN

Unsubscribe link is supposed to be added into the E-mail templates you have designed. You can also get more information on Help Center of C4C tenant.

Regards,

Chandan