cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU WM - Storage Location WM Inventory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when I would like to create an Inventory Counting (LI11) for one pallet,  I get always an error HUGENERAL009 "Storage Location is HU managed".

My storage location is also WM managed.

How can I create a counting for my WM inventory?

Thank you very much!

Regards

Danny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

When the sloc is both WM and HU managed, you need to follow the WM inventory procedure with LI01N, LI11N, LI20 and LI21.

Physical Inventory of Handling Units - Handling Unit Management (LO-HU) - SAP Library

Please double check if your sloc is WM and HU managed. See table T320.

If sloc is only HU managed then use HUINV01 / 03 / 05.

-Sushant

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your remark. It was the wrong transaction with LI11. I should use the L11N. Then it works.

Sorry for confusion.

Regards

Danny

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As your question is solved please close the discussion, this blog explains how to do it:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for your answers.

But my LI11 doesn't work, because of my error message. My Loc is hu and wm managed and you told me I should use the LI11.

But my systems don't allow me this.

Do you have ever heard about this problem. Is this a OSS issue, but I can't find any note.

So I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Regards

Danny

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wonder about LI11, since the current transaction for entering an inventory count is LI11N

further you did not really explain what you are doing in this transaction.

Do you just enter a count to an existing item in the inventory document, or did you add an item that you have found during the physical count.

Or did you find another material on an existing Handling unit?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if your storage location is HU managed then use T-code HUINV01 to create the inventory record, Please follow the below mentioned standard SAP link for more detail

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/26/69715a9c8e11d5b5db006094b9b9dd/content.htm