cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRTD PASG SPRQ lot status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a issue with incoming inspection lots.

Case is as below:

I have Vendor : V     and Material : M

one scheduling agreement -  SA

done GR of SA to create lots.

1st GR done for  M and V   - Lot created    IL1 with  status : CRTD PASG SPRQ

After 1 minute,

2nd GR done for M and V - Lot created    IL2    with status :REL CALC SPRQ QLCH

So the problem is with the first lot- why it dint come to REL status automatically

Even though the Material, Vendor, Inspection plan is same for both the cases.

Plan got assigned in both the cases but one was in CRTD status but other is in REL status.

We are using Dynamic modification rule also. i am not sure whether that would be linked with this thing some where.

Because in the first lot IL1 under "Plan assigned" tab - no DMR details appeared.

but in the second lot  IL2- under the tab "Plan assigned" DMR details appeared.

Thanks

Navdeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of the case, This issue is due to wrong classification value maintained for class (018) in inspection plan at header (Extras => Classification=> Class & characteristics) level.

Pls call me in case of any issues.

BR,

Madhukar Poul

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this link.

Inspection lots with CRTD status- Causes and Remedies - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN Wiki

Hope this would help to understand your exact problem.

Regards

S Ahmed

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think this has any correlation to DMR. Were there any changes made in inspection plan (such as change of sampling procedure) or in material master (such as ticking or unticking manual sample calculation checkbox) after the first lot creation but before the generation of 2nd? The 1 minute time duration between these 2 is so small but if you can confirm would be great!

Until the exact reason is investigate and if this is happening only for this case then you can change the status in QA02. Click on Smpl. button in Sample tab. This will calculate the sample size and the lot status would change to REL

Anand