cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order - header condition only shown in column condition value after change of view or activate button?

ringel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

is that system behaviour really normal?

I'm entering a sales order. Go to header conditions, enter a header condition (it doesn't matter which one) and this value is not shown in the column condition value. ->wrong view of amounts!

I have to change the view/tab or click on the Activate button below at first, then it is considered in the right way, so shown in the column condition value and right amounts in the calculation!

I have tested it in 2 different System -> same behaviour?

What can I do, that my entered condition is considered automatically, like known in item data?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ringel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Activation Button is ok -> topic closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. This behavior is totally normal.

For example, you have 3 differnt materials in your sales order. At item level you look at the individual prices (say PR00) of 1 quantity of that material in the "Amount" column and the total price of all the quanties in the "condition value" column.

But on the header level you are looking at the PR00 of all the quanities of all the materials... because...well... you are at the header level. If the PR00 of one material gets copied in the "amount"

column... where would the price for other 3 go.