cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction iviews and WDJ iviews not taking custom portal theme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

In my SAP Enterprise Portal (version 7.4) we have a custom theme designed using the UI Theme Designer.

I don't know why the transaction iviews and webdynpro java iviews that are shown in the portal takes sap_tradeshow_plus lightspeed theme instead of taking our custom theme.

We have checked sap note 14446099, but after version comparison we aren't clarifying the issue.

Could you help me with this, please?

Cheers,

Lara.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lara,

This is a known issue in  theme designer that already fixed, please check following note:

2166411 - Webdynpro Java application is not rendered with the required theme

Regards,

Mahmoud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud!

Thank you very much for your answer! That note (2166411) was the solution to the problem.

We were in 7.4.10.0 and applying this patches to EP-RUNTIME (7.4.10.22) and PORTAL-BASIS (7.4.10.24) the issue has been resolved.

Regards,

Lara.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ROHITGERA1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The KBA "2166411 - Webdynpro Java application is not rendered with the required theme" is only applicable till NW Version 7.4

We have NW Version 7.5, can you please let me know the latest KBA for 7.5

Regards,

Rohit Gera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lara,

In the iView properties please make sure  the property "Hand Over Portal Stylesheet"

is checked. This will pass the current theme used in the portal to be used in the application.

more information about this parameter:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw74/helpdata/en/92/f6f17a3482421bbbc81cc44915dbea/content.htm

Best regards,

Etay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Etay!

Thanks for your answer, but the transaction iviews have this parameter marked and the java iviews have the supply portal stylesheet parameter also market. However the portal theme is not taken.

Any other idea?

Thanks in advance.

Lara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lara,

What is your portal version and patch level for the EP-RUNTIME SCA?

Best regards,

Etay