Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Mapping Replication for Mass Data

umesh_badveli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please share the any documents for  Value mapping Replication in SAP PO 7.4 single stack, I searched in SCN but I didn't get any end to end documents.

and I gone through this link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e07dd2ae-f783-2c10-9aa6-ca69f67dd...

but not able to understand how to upload Mass Data at Run time,and end to end Scenario?

I am Working on FTP to SFTP Scenario,Any one Explain me Step by Step how to do Value Mapping Replication Scenario?

Best Regards

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member384109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

As per screenshot given by you, seems that value mapping defined is not N:1

it seems you defined in same group with multiple values as source and target with same context.

After you have defined value mapping group, it should show as

-if selected sender agency & schema, the value mapping representations tab should shows that sender schema agency and corresponding receiver schema agency.

- if selected receiver agency &schema , the value mapping representations tab should shows that multiple sender agency and schema and corresponding receiver agency and schema.

but in your screenshot when you have selected receiver agency and schema, it shows all senders and receivers agency and schema.

Please refer Defining a Value Mapping - Process Integration Tools (Eclipse-Based) - SAP Library --> import value mapping groups and NOTE given (and file format). hope for your requirement you can define value mapping group separately (not N:1) which will solve issue.

Regards,

Ankit Patel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

we implemented the mass value mapping replication via CSV in past, you need to implement the value mapping interface and map the source file to that structure. then post the message to java proxy.

regards,

Harish

umesh_badveli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish

Can you provide me the Document, So that I get an Idea to How to do Value mapping Replication?

Best Regards

Umesh

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Umesh,

Try using NWDS.

umesh_badveli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman

I tried using NWDS and i upload Successfully and There is Small Problem , In Run time It taking one value only for Different input values

PFA

In output it taking only 5AE2 only for GNU and HLI also..

Any Clues on this issue ?

Thanks

Umesh Reddy

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Umesh,

check whether you uploaded appropriate values for sender schema

umesh_badveli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman

I am giving Correct input Values for Sender Schema,Still It is Same

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Umesh,

Strange,Try importing with new schema and try once.

And also check cache is up to date.

umesh_badveli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman

I tried with different Schema and Agency and Cache is up to date only still same error