cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCR writing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am new to writing PCR's . I need help for the same.

Scenario is:

This should work either in the case of leavers or in the March payroll (financial year end payroll -period 12/YYYY)

employee opts in starting of financial year                                                                      :     wagetype XXXX 

He claims during the year                                                                                             :      wagetype YYYY

If he is a leaver or end of financial year in case of active employees balance amt should be paid as wagetype ZZZZ = (AMT XXXX- AMT YYYY)

Could you please guide me in putting conditions and the logic for the above...

Thanks

Seema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

SaiKrishna2024
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am also facing same issue, could you please help me.

I have maintained eligibility amount in IT8, claimed amount through IT 15 based on the bills submitted and i am able arrive the balance in different wage type. I want to pass the year end balance amount to XXXX wage type get tax and paid.

Could you please provide the info which operations i need to use to pass the unclaimed amount to XXXX wage type.

Thanks,

Sai Krishna

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

Please create your own thread when asking a query, giving to it an appropriate Header.

In it, you could detail what you have done, and even give a reference to this Discussion thread.

Give some details of what each WT contains in the Input Table at the point in the schema where you want to make the changes.

With the information you have provided, I could just tell you to create a pcr to process the "Year end balance WT" and use operation ADDWT * followed by ADDWT XXXX, but that may not be what you require.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are already many examples of PCRs for "leavers", on this site and elsewhere on the web, so you could look at them to learn.

Next, you should look at your Payroll Schema to see if there already are Functions activated if it is the "March payroll" or PCRs that query the "March payroll".  Look at them to learn.

You will probably need 2 PCRs; one that will be active every pay but that will process only "leavers", and a second one that will be active only during "March payroll" for active employees.

Both these PCRs will need to look at the values of WTs XXXX and YYYY in the CRT based on the "Financial Year" cumulator (do you have one already or do you need to create one?).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi

I am new to PCR writing so dont know where to start...

My Requirement for example :

Wagetype 4000  :  Telephone Flexi lets say 12000 per annum which will be prorated every month and will be in RT & CRT Tables but not paid . This amount is updated in IT0008

Wagetype 4100  :  Telephone claimed by employee whenever he submits the bill.. lets say he has claimed  till feb 8000 only. This wagetype updated in IT0015.

This wt is also in RT and CRT table  so in the month of march (12000-8000=4000) Rs. 4000 to be paid as taxable as WT 4200.

But if employee is a leaver then WT4000 CRT amount - WT 4100 CRT amount = balance to be paid as taxable as WT 4200 in his final payout.

Please help and guide.

Thanks
seema

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your development environment (or Sandbox), for one employee, create IT0008 with WT 4000 and a periodic amount, as of the current month or the preceeding month, and create an IT0015 with WT 4100 and an amount, dated of one or two months in the future.

Next, for that employee, do a Payroll Simulation with the "Display log" box checked, for the current month, and try to identify where WT 4000 gets created and how it is processed.  Then do the Payroll Simulation for the month in which there is te IT0015 with WT 4100 (also with with the "Display log" box checked), and look where WT 4100 is created in the log (through Function P0015) and how that WT is processed.

Try to identify where (in the schema) both WT 4000 and WT 4100 are available for processing in the Internal Table (IT) and hold their final values.

Look at some PCRs that are called by Function PIT, and try to create one that would do what you want,

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

In a simple way if employee is claimed any amount during the financial year then you will compare this amount with his eligibility amount. Then you will compare both of this and then excess amount will be paid to employee as taxable. But what about this 8000 and you are paying this amount as with tax??

Am I correct?

Please clarify and then I will try to provide the solution. Another thing this amount 4000 will be paid on the March Month or when employee is claimed the amount.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If requirement is for India Payroll then it can be handled, How to handle can be understand by going through below links.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/pt/d2/3db2e52709de4491adf57ae87f1df9/content.htm

Long Term Reimbursements - Payroll India (PY-IN) - SAP Library

Payroll India (PY-IN) - SAP Library

Else we can handle it in the payroll by using operation CMPER where we can check march month and incorporate logic as we required.

CMPER MM12

=

AMT=C 4000

AMT+  4000

ADDWT&TELR

AMT=C 4001

AMT+  4001

SUBWT&TELR

AMT=& TELR

AMT?0

= No balance is there to Pay

>

ADDWT 4002

< Depends on requirement.

Before all this try to understand documentation, Transaction PE04, PDSY are helpfull we get lot of information.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkatesh

Could you pls guide me as in where to add this PCR ..

This is for India PAYROLL.

Regards

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan

Eligibility amount is WT 4000 = Rs. 12000 per annum (maintained in It0008)

Claimed till Feb  is WT 4100  = Rs. 8000             (Maintained in IT15 whenever he claimed) - Tax free

Balance WT 4200 (12000-8000= Rs. 4000)  to be paid in the month of march (end of financial year) as taxable . As employee was unable to submit the bills to claim this much amount so this amount will be paid as taxable to him in the end of financial year.

This is for active employees.

We are prorating these amounts on monthly basis as per the absences and we have actual eligibility amount in CRT and RT tables.

So all the claculations will be based on amounts from RT & CRT tables only.

and in case of leavers again this should apply irrespective of which period he is in.

Thanks

Seema

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place it after P0015 function in the schema.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to get the function to call this PCR after P0015.

If i am using PIT then it says " Rule PIT entered in function does not exist".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh

No Its not working

Thanks

Seema

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Study your current payroll schema, and look at the lines using Function PIT.

All should have a pcr in field Par1.

Some will have a value in Par2, either a Processing Class (as in P20) or the value GEN.

Some will have the value NOAB in Par3.

Look at the documentation on Payroll Function PIT and it should enable you to identify what parameters you should associate with your pcr, depending on how you built it (the pcr).

If you are still in doubt, look at how is built a pcr using:

Par2 = Pxx and Par3 = Blank

Par2 = Pxx and Par3 = NOAB

Par2 = Blank and Par3 = Blank

Par2 = GEN and Par3 = Blank

Par2 = Blank and Par3 = NOAB

Par2 = GEN and Par3 = NOAB

and compare your pcr to these.

Try one setting, save your changes in the schema, and test it.  If it doesn't work, go with your second guess, save the changes and test it again.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place the screen shot for better understanding.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write your PCR like below with ACTIO function after P0015 function in the INAP subschema.

ZCAM

CMPER MM12

LEAVE

=

AMT=C 4100

AMT+    4100

ADDWT&410A

AMT=  4000

AMT-& 410A

ADDWT&999A

AMT=& 999A

AMT?0

LEAVE

>

AMT=& 999A

ADDWT 4200

Here Wage type 4000 should be no pro rata (maintain PC10=0, CC01,CC24 or 25 should not be ticked).

For wage type 4200 maintain as CC01 and CC25 as ticked and PC10=0.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate it with an example for better understanding.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note these wagetype XXXX is in IT0008 and WT YYYY is in IT0015

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

Pls help .....

Thanks

Seema