Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which table does the cluster table BSED makes up of?

pawadee_k
Participant
0 Kudos

I am looking for Bill of exchange table and I found BSED, but it is a cluster table.

Which tables does cluster table BSED makes up of?

9 REPLIES 9

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well with SE11 you should easily find that BSED share same cluster table than BSEG or BSET, so what are you exactly looking for ?

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

I am trying to access the data provided in BSED table directly from SQL Server for external application but then cluster table doesn't exist so I am looking for the actual tables that the data is in.

0 Kudos

Alas, I know of some "secondary index tables" for BSEG as BSIS or BSAD, but none for BSED. RFBLG is the transparent table but without open-sql you will got some problems to read it (merging data and extracting the internal table)

RFBLG is the "actual" tables .

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

What about data on cheque (bill of exchange), could you point out any tables related to it?

0 Kudos

Try tables as (and BSEG of course...)

• PAYP Payment program - data on paid item
  • PAYR Payment Medium File
  • REGUH Settlement data from payment program
  • REGUP Processed items from payment program

Depending on version

• OBOE Bill of Exchange for Payment
  • OBOT Bill of Exchange Transaction

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

I couldn't find PAYP, OBOE and OBOT via SE16n.

But the description of the tables sound really promising >.<

0 Kudos

PAYP,OBOE,OBOT are the structures not tables.

structures can't store any data but tables stores data.

you can view them via SE11 T-code

0 Kudos

arr ok, I am still looking for tables containing Bill of Exchange (T-code ftr02)

but need to be real tables any suggestion?

reethimanth_k
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pawadee,

If you are looking for the transparent table which is related to Bill-Exchange then go for BKPF table from SE11.

However, please refer the link to get more details SAP Tables &amp;mdash; Overview