Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event enable is uncheked but still event is going to event queue

former_member240605
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

During PR release activity, release event (BUS2105) is going to event queue and was processed via event queue in transaction - SWEQADM but I have removed the check in SWE2 for object type - BUS2105. But still events are going to queue . I want to process the event immediately , not via SWEQADM. Kindly suggest me how can I do this.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandipan Saha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sbl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just for comparison can you check in transaction SWETYPV ?

Normally it should be the same as SWE2 but who knows ...

Cheers

Stephane

sbl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Like Rick I guess that you have to sync the workflow in order for your system to take into account the removal of the flag in SWE2.

Cheers

Stephane

PS: Tell us if it works

former_member240605
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried everything  but still it is going to SWEQADM and also executed the transaction - SWU_OBUF , but no difference. But one thingh I want to share with you, as Karthikeyan suggested to check transaction - SWUE. Here it shows Event Queue enabled is checked. Please check the attached screen shot. But in SWE2 it is unchecked.

karthikeyan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandipan,

If the receiver type is WORKITEM, then it is the Instance Linkage.

You can see that in SWE3.

Check if you have any terminating event set in Task. Select the event & click on "Settings Event" icon and uncheck the event queue.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan

former_member240605
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan,

It worked as you suggested to uncheck the check box - 'Enable usage of event queue'  , but my doubt is that if I uncheck that check box in task, then is there any other impact?

Thanks & Regards,

Sandipan Saha

karthikeyan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandipan,

Un-checking the Event Queue in SWE2 will not deliver the events using event queues. To confirm,

Trigger the event from SWUE for BUS2105 and check in SWEQADM broswer. Check the date & time column available in the event report.

You might be checking the earlier events which were triggered before disabling event queues.

If still the events are delivered using Event Queue, then check if you have any other BUS2105 entry in SWE2 with Event Queue checked.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan

former_member240605
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan,

Thanks for your prompt reply. But I want to execute the event immediately. I don't want that this event would go to sweqadm. That is my objective. I have checked all the entry in SWE2 for BUS2105 is unchecked for 'Event Queue Enabled'. Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

sandipan Saha

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SWU_OBUF