cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order cannot be changed due to status LKD and CLSD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's a production order whose status is LKD and CLSD. I changed user stats from CLSD to OPEN via COHV. Then I'm tring to unlock this production order through functions->restrict processing->unlock. And the error message is 'User status CLSD is active'.

I want to delete this production order. How can I change the status?

Regards,

Joanne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you for your answers. Due to the status LKD, it cannot be deleted. This problem was solved by changing user status from CLSD to OPEN in both header level and operation level. Then it can be unlocked. Due to the status LKD, it cannot be

Joanne

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even with LKD or CLSD statut on Prod order, I am still able to set the Deletion flag.

I get a message, but it is not an error.

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can only put deletion flag once the order is CLSD.

If you want to delete the order, then go ahead and do DLFL (set deletion flag). You don't have to reverse CLSD status.

Then check the settings, if there's a 1 month lead time is set. If so, you will be able to delete the order after 1 month. Go to CO78 or COA1 to check the programs / options to proceed after the DLFL flag is set.

Thanks

Prem

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check what is the current status of your order on transaction CO02 and try to remove user status CLSD.

Regards

Caetano