cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer order created automatically for outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created outbound delivery LF against sales order. While creating delivery i have used storage location which is WM managed.While saving the delivery material gets automatically picked from WM. I need to create TO using T-code LT03. Please let me know what configuration is missing in this case.

I checked the message type WMTA is configured in output determination for procedure V10000 . But it should then impact all the warehouse, however automatic TO is being created for 012 Warehouse only.

Thanks,

Priyanka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you mentioned that WMTA is getting triggered automatically (and this is happening only with warehouse 012 ) my suggestion is to check the condition record mentioned for WMTA

You are creating sales order against Outbound delivery you need to check movement type 601 provided you are following the SAP standard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I am creating outbound delivery against sales order. I am using storage location which is WM managed for picking goods. So , i believe 601 will not come into picture untill i press post goods issue button. My concern is transfer order must be created using LT03 ,not automatically.

Regards,

Priyanka

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in Standard SAP MvT Gets determined during Delivery creation stage and in standard SAP IM MvT 601 is mapped with WM MvT 601, just to cross check you can have a look on the header view of the TRANSFER ORDER what is the movement type

now next query is you want to generate TO using LT03 but since WMTA is active system automatically create that, remove the condition record which I mentioned in my earlier thread and try again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manish,

Could you please let me know from which transaction can i delete WMTA condition record directly. I can't see any condition record in VV23 for output type WMTA.

Regards,

Priyanka

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto NACE select V2 select condition record and then WMTA from the list and find whether any condition record exist for 012

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looking at the entire discussion chain here I am not even certain that the TO  was created from a WMTA message. you mentioned OMLR and talked about "output determination for procedure V10000" but if it was a WMTA then you should find this message in your delivery. You had not mentioned this anywhere.

Before you can delete anything you need to find it.

And VV22 would be the right transaction for deletion.

But in this case you should as well find the record with VV23. How did you search?

I would be very carefully before deleting something that I do not fully understand.

Message conditions are making use of access keys. The SAP given accesses for WMTA are very generic, if you never created own access sequences with more key fields then you may create a bigger incident by deleting a WMTA condition record.

check your delivery and tell us if you see there the WMTA message record.

If yes, then explain how you searched for the condition record in VV23.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

My issue is solved now. WMTA message was triggered for specific set of shipping conditions. I checked output type in header of delivery. Now,I have removed the condition record for WMTA and it is working as per requirements.

Priyanka

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check in OMLR "Immed. TO creation" is set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which movement type i have to check in OMLR. I think no movement type will be triggered till this stage.

I have followed below steps:

1) Create sales order

2) Create outbound delivery and save

3) Now i want to use LT03 to create TO from delivery.But it gets created automatically and thus LT03 can't be used .

Regards,

Priyanka

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right. Now your requirement process is clear for me.

You can define requirement in access sequence of output typ WMTA to achieve this.