cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled reports issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we are facing one issue BO report every day scheduling  7:00 clock  last Monday on wards  because of (summertime to wintertime)  day light saving that

report running 6:00 clock early one hour. Here once BW jobs complete after that only that has to be scheduled BO reports but its running before

completing the BW jobs that why we are getting incomplete data.

Please give any suggestions how to resolve this issue.

Regards,

G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the current time of your BO server.Might be time is not changed at your BO server.

Change the time at server and see.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Amit.

Whrere we need to find the server time.

Regards,

G

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Login on the Server.Control panel->Date & Time and check what is the current time at server.

You can change from there.

Or right bottom you can see the current time at server.Similar to windows desktop machine.

Amit

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this also.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for ur reply Amit,

I checked BO server time and BW production time is sync.

I need to do reschedule the BO report in CMC? or else any other way to resolve this issue.

Regards,

G

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Might be then you can reschedule the report.if number of scheduled reports are limited.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I checked the BO report its scheduled daily morning 7:00 clock. But in CMC instant manger its showing next recurrence time its showing morning 6:00 clock how its possible. could you please suggest me how to solve this issue.

Regards,

G

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to restart the SIA and see if it will work.or raise a ticket with SAP support team.

Amit