cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap hybris on cloud

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you install and deploy SAP hybris on cloud ? How is it different from an on premise installation? Which one is better?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 3 different ways of implementing yMKT in the Cloud.

1- Buy a perpetual license (BYOL) and deploy on SAP HEC which is a private Cloud hosted and supported by SAP.

2-  Subscribe to yMKT subscription based pricing model where the solution is also hosts on SAP HEC. My understanding is that this model is currently the most common as both hardware,  license and support are wrapped up in one monthly payment with all the benefits of Capex. 

3-  Use the SaaS version of yMKT which is also called S/4HANA Marketing. This product is fairly recent though so not much information.  I have been told by a source at SAP it has functional limitations in terms of what type of Data sources you can load. Only CSV files are supported which I find very surprising. The main target (for the time being? ) for this product are SMEs not large enterprises.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are the customizations done on cloud? On premise it is done in SPRO, but how is it done on cloud?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Information is very scarce at this point in time. The following links gives you some info:

SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition – SAP Help Portal Page

https://cp.hana.ondemand.com/dps/d/preview/pdf5eb7d4d30467d917131b698a509e3/1503%20000/en-US/FSD_PC1...

Key functionality is a very small subset of yMKT !

● Hear what your customers are thinking and saying

● Merge interactions

● Profile your customers based on scoring

● Build target groups to address the right customers

● Trigger successful email campaigns

Based on my experience of other SaaS products like C4C and what I have seen of S/4HANA so far, configuration will be very limited and done via guided procedures mechanism.