Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Table for WM-PP Staging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Need Experts help,

What is the use of maintaining plant,supply area & material Staging indicator in the control material staging tab.

As we maintain production supply area as well as create control cycle material wise then what is additional use of this control material staging tab.

Screen shot for reference

Also i need transaction to delete existing control cycle i can see allthe control cycle in LS41 but how can i delete in mass.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't remember any t-code for mass deletion however as an alternate you can write an small utility to call the program PK_REGELKREIS_LOESCHEN in loop where you can enter the control cycle number (PKHD-PKNUM) and system will delete all the entered PKNUM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manish,

I will check for this.

can you please help @ my 1st query of control material staging tab??

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you want material staging should take place through delivery route then you need to activate delivery and define the delivery type so instead of TR system will generate Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry unable to understand,

I firstly want to understand the use of maintaining control material staging here.

Because i normally define supply area & control cycle for every mterial.

So is there any advantage of maintaining the plant,supply area & control cycle indicator in  control material staging tab??

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally the flow of Material staging is

Production order ----Release ---Material staging ----TR ----TO -----Goods Issue

This works based on control cycle value

now instead of TR / TO process if you want to transfer the stock using Delivery then you need to update the value in the screen shared by you.(In this case,system will still consider the control cycle and will pick the material staging indicator from there however instead of TR it will create Delivery)

Hope this is clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok got it.

Thanks for your Reply Manish that really helped me.

One more help how can we set control cycle by default as pick list is there any way??

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not clear on your query please rephrase it

As per SCN rule one query per thread if your earlier query answered to the point then please raise a separate query with clear heading which will be useful for other to search

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK..

Answers (0)