Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HAT Installation Issue

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am following OpenSAP installation guide for installing HAT.

I downloaded the HAT, unzipped and ran setup.cmd

I get below error.

As I understand from the error thrown, it is looking at a wrong place to find install_os.js so not able to find.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is resolved now. Problem was that Node runtime was looking at wrong place for all relative URLs. This is why it could not find install_os.js.

I had used a registry key to set a default directory path for Command line tool (CMD). The path set there was used by Node runtime for all relative paths within the node application. I deleted this registry entry and it all worked.

Thanks Midhun and Jitendra.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Please follow the suggestions provided here: https://open.sap.com/courses/mobile2/question/12f1f5b3-7c70-4654-8ff0-09e37ac4a04e

Also note that for HAT 1.9.4 you need smp sdk sp09 pl04 or higher, node 0.12.7 and cordova 5.2.0

Regards, Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I can see that you have node js version as 0.12.0 but as i know for latest HAT 1.9.4, you should have 0.10.40

Once you have it, please try reinstalling HAT.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per the installation guide,

For HAT 1.9.4 or greater install Node.js version v0.12.0

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I am not sure which document you are following. I am referring this:   and I am using 0.12.7.

Regards, Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun, I was replying to Jitendra. I was referring to the pdf document in open SAP course. What I see is both 0.12.0 and 0.12.7 works. But 0.10.14 does not work with 1.9.4.