Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to hide "Amount in LC" field in MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

as per client requirement, it is required to hide "Amount in LC" field in MIGO.

It is done in MB51, but when clicking on Mat. Doc. No. in MB51 display "Amount in LC" displaying in MIGO.

Kindly suggest how to achieve this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

diwaneamit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasa,

Check if any exit for MIGO transaction suting your requirement and insert this code logic there.

loop at screen.

if screen name= '<Amount field name>.

screen input = 0.

modify screen.

endif.

endloop.

9 REPLIES 9

former_member809980
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check t-code OMJX.

In there you have options to hide certain fields.

thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

thanks for your reply...

My requirement is need to hide "Amount in LC" for specific users only.

As you suggested, if I do with TCODE: OMJX, it will reflect for all users.

Kindly suggest....

diwaneamit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasa,

Check if any exit for MIGO transaction suting your requirement and insert this code logic there.

loop at screen.

if screen name= '<Amount field name>.

screen input = 0.

modify screen.

endif.

endloop.

0 Kudos

Helllo Amit,

Kindly help, I didn't find any solution yet.

I have found solution to hide same field in MB51, but in MIGO still I m looking for the solution

Regards,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

you can use personlisation technique for this. create transaction variant  using tcode shd0 and assign user group. by this you can control the field user wise. if you need detailed steps please let me know.

0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I tried the same with transaction variant and is working fine, but in this case we need to create ZMIGO transaction for that user group and need to remove authorization for actual MIGO.. right?

If we block actual MIGO, is there any chances to occur related issues while performing other transactions which involve MIGO?

Kindly suggest.

0 Kudos

No need to change the tcode. (Transaction variant) can be applied to standard tcode. just try by creating a transaction variant , create user group and assign user to that group and then set proposal and execute the standard tcode. it works as in transaction variant ( i.e restriction applied )for the user assigned and normally to all other user who are not assigned .

0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I got the solution, as you suggested its working now... let me test further, if any issue occurs let you..

Thanks for the help

Srinivas

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out BAdI MB_MIGO_BADI.